(4) 2020 Blood Moon, Comet Swan & Atlas, 6 Planet Conjunction on the 4th & 2 Eclipses this year
Updated: Mar 25, 2021
This is update to my last timeline video.
It has come to my attention that we have some major astrological events coming in 2020.
1. (4) Blood Moon Tetrad
2. (2) Eclipses
3. (2) Major Comet Events in April
4. A (6) Planet Conjunction on the 4th of July
5. Blood Moon event directly over the United States July 4-5
6. Another astrological conjunction of Jupiter & Saturn on Dec. 21
These 4 Blood Moons are Penumbral Lunar Eclipses.
* (A penumbral lunar eclipse occurs when the Sun, Earth, and the Moon are imperfectly aligned. When this happens, the Earth blocks some of the Sun's light from directly reaching the Moon's surface and covers all or part of the Moon with the outer part of its shadow, also known as the penumbra. Since the penumbra is much fainter than the dark core of the Earth's shadow, the umbra, a penumbral eclipse of the Moon is often difficult to tell apart from a normal Full Moon).
In a lunar eclipse, the Moon often passes through two regions of Earth's shadow: an outer penumbra, where direct sunlight is dimmed, and an inner umbra, where indirect and much dimmer sunlight refracted by Earth's atmosphere shines on the Moon, leaving a reddish color.
This is the astronomy site I use to easily see these four Blood Moon's that occur on these dates - http://www.seasky.org/astronomy/astronomy-calendar-2020.html
1). Jan. 10, 2020
2). June 5, 2020
3). July 4-5, 2020
Blood Moon July 4, 2020
When Is The Next 'Blood Moon' Total Lunar Eclipse In North America? On the night of July 4/5, 2020 a subtle penumbral lunar eclipse is visible from North America and South America. Such an event is pretty subtle—just 35% of the Moon was covered by Earth's fuzzy outer shadow, but the effect is difficult to see.
4). Nov. 30, 2020
Time is short as we work into the next year and the Daniel 8 war between Turkey Iran/Kurds.
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/endofdayssurvival