Updated: Oct 22
The 3 Woes & 3 Trumps and why this warning in Revelation 8:13 is so important.
The proper way to read the 22 chapters of Revelation.
- Main-chapters of the Book of Revelation are 1-6, 8-10, 15-16, 20-22.
- Sub-chapters of the Book of Revelation are 7, 11-14, 17-19.
- Main-chapters 1-6, 8-10 takes us from the start of John's vision to the 7th Trumpet about to sound - but it does not.
This does not happen until the beginning of Main-chapter 15.
- Sub-chapter 7 talks about how these 4 Angels will hold back these 4 Winds until Revelation 9:13-16 on the sounding 6th Trumpet (Step 21).
God's Elect (144,000) are chosen on the 7th Seal and will (Step 12) and between the 6th Trumpet (Step 21) when Antichrist appears and the sounding of the 7th Trumpet (Step 40) when our Lord Jesus comes back they will battle Antichrist with the truth of God's word and most will die for their testimony of our Lord.
And we know that the Abomination of Desolation is at 1260 Days.
Then all the Saints, Elect & Martyrs will be raptured at 1335 Days (Step 49) and will Tabernacle with God (Step 85) and be with God.
- Sub-chapter 7 has elements of the 3 Trumpets and the last 3 Woes & the 1260 Days.
- Sub-chapters 11-14 - each of these Sub-chapters themselves reinforces the above Main-chapters (6, 8-10, 15 & 16, 20-22) and stand on their own.
They allow God to layer in details into the Main-chapters.
- Sub-chapters 11-14 & Sub-chapters 17-19 also all have elements of the 3 Trumpets and last 3 Woes & the 1260 Days also.
- Sub-chapters 11-14 are about the prophecy against the nations.
- Main-Chapters 15 & 16 are about the 7th Trumpet sounding and the 7 Bowls/Vials of God's wrath being poured out.
- Sub-chapters 17, 18 & 19 also reinforce the Main-chapters 6, 8-10, 15 & 16, 20-22, and is about the complete destruction of Mystery Babylon.
Mostly dealing with Main-chapters 9, 10, 15, 16 & 20.
God's wrath or 7 Bowls/Vials being poured out on the wicked left on earth and what happens after the church is taken up or raptured on the 7th Trumpet when our Lord returns, and the battle of Armageddon starts on the 6th Bowl.
- Main-chapters 20-22 are about the binding of Satan for 1,000 years.
The 2nd Gog-Magog War and the marriage of God's bride, in Jerusalem, and His Kingdom being brought back to Earth. Last of all what God's rewards to those who prevail.
- Sub-chapters 17, 18 & 19 - also reinforce the Main-chapters 6, 8-10, 15 & 16, 20-22 and is about the complete destruction of Mystery Babylon. Mostly dealing with Main-chapters 9, 10, 15, 16 & 20.
- You have to understand how to read Revelation in the proper order to understand the events and how they occur. Once you understand this, you can then build a proper calendar of events and see what and how John's vision is to occur in the end days or near future.
- Remember John has (3) cut-scenes.
At the beginning of Chapter 7, the end of Chapter 10 and the beginning of Chapter 17.
- The 1st is to tell us about the selection of the Elect and what happens to them in Chapter 7.
The 2nd is that John will prophesy about the nations (Sub-chapters 11-14). The 3rd is that John will prophesy about Mystery Babylon (Sub-chapters 17-19).
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/endofdayssurvival